Wednesday, November 19, 2008

TECHNOLOGY IN THE CLASSROOM

I believe that it is important for students, parents and teachers to be on the same level. The use of a blog such as this one can help in that vital role. So that noone is left out of the loop in the learning and communication process.This is just one of the many uses of educational technology in the classroom.

This is my son and daughter. This might be the only time that they are not fighting with each other. My son takes after me as far as looks and personality. My daughter believe it or not is the one I'm currently having trouble with at school. It seems like she has allot of the characteristics my sister had. She too was labeled a "problem child". I'm really not worried about my daughter because I believe she will snap out of this when she realizes her potential. She is in a good stable home with two loving and caring parents, something my sister did not have.

No comments: